If you are wondering, “How much do influencers make these days”, then keep on reading.. This article is gonna give you an estimated earning of the top influencers of these days.
Influencer marketing is a global phenomenon that brands have picked up very quickly.
Sometimes it can be surprising to know how much these Influencers are actually making using their social media presence like Instagram, Youtube and Tiktok
Nowadays anyone can be an influencer but for famous people it is easier to get more followers.
But based on the social media reach, followers, engagement, platform, niche, etc. influencers are often put into different categories, from nano to mega.
Some of the biggest names in the influencer marketing business are celebrities. They are categorized as mega Influencers. With 1M+ followers across platforms, they are easily the biggest earners. They can charge up to $250,000 per post! Like what? So much? Yes some influencers make a lot of money with the gram. A lot of people can live from making money on the gram.
How much do social media Influencers actually make?
As the Influencer Marketing Industry is set to grow to around $13.8 Billion in 2021, let’s take a look at the approximate earnings of the Influencers on different platforms with the different number of followers:
- Nano-Influencers(1000-10000 followers): $10–$100 per post
- Micro-Influencers(10,000-50,000 followers): $100–$500 per post
- Mid-tier Influencers(50,000-500,000 followers): $500–$5,000 per post
- Macro-Influencers(500,000-1,000,000 followers): $5,000–$10,000 per post
- Mega-Influencers(1M+ followers): $10,000+ per post
- Nano-Influencers: $5–$25 per post
- Micro-Influencers: $25–$125 per post
- Mid-tier Influencers: $125–$1,250 per post
- Macro-Influencers: $1,250–$2,500 per post
- Mega-Influencers: $2,500+ per post
- Nano-Influencers: $20–$200 per video
- Micro-Influencers: $200–$1,000 per video
- Mid-tier Influencers: $1,000–$10,000 per video
- Macro-Influencers: $10,000–$20,000 per post
- Mega-Influencers: $20,000+ per post
- Mega-Influencers: $2,000+ per post
Influencer Marketing is here to stay and despite the ongoing COVID pandemic, according to the Influencer Marketing 2021: Benchmark Report, 240 more agencies focused on Influencer Marketing were created last year. Its all about the influencer so thats why we also focus on influencing, how to get a career as influencer and we dicuss the most popular influencers.
Brands are keen on having the right influence to resonate a meaningful experience forthe audience.
So do you want to be an influencer and increase your following and in the end of the day get rich on the gram? Then check out this article.