Instagram influencers are the new celebrities. With more than 1 billion active users a month, it’s easy to see why so many people want in on this money-making opportunity. This article will cover “how much Instagram influencers really make”?.
How much do Instagram influencers make on average per post?
On average, Instagram influencers make between $50 and $10,000 per post. Those are some pretty extensive ranges in prices! You might be asking yourself, “how on earth can there be such a large range of income?”. Many factors go into pricing an Instagram post (and the fees vary significantly from one person to another.
Some of the most popular Instagram influencers can get paid up to $1 million for a single post, like Cristiano Ronaldo. This is considered by many to be the top tier of income for an Instagram influencer. Although this is not common, and it may only happen once or twice per year. On average, though, you should expect to earn $100-$5,000 per post depends on your followers.
Click here to know everything about Instagram influencers!
How much money do Instagram influencers make per follower?
This is also a general question. The most logical method of pricing your posts will be based on the number of followers you have. Celebrities can charge as much as $10,000 per post, but that is unusual. You are probably looking at a much lower range for new accounts (with less than 50k followers), like $5-$10 per post.
Tips for becoming a successful Instagram Influencer
1. Create a unique niche
2. Always use high-quality images for your posts
3. Be consistent with posting to make it easy for your followers to keep up with you!
4. Interact and engage with others on the platform
Ways to increase your followers and engagement on Instagram
2. Post often
3. Have a unique photo or video that will attract people and tag those in the post to get their attention
4. Respond to comments
5. Use stories on Instagram of doing this marketing as a business is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to see results.
6. Engage with your audience
7. Do a giveaway on Instagram of one time
8. Do Q&A with your audience
9. Have a contest on Instagram where they share and tag a friend to get more interest from your followers
Total Summary Instagram Influencer is everything your business can become since no one will see or know your product or service without them. The more people get attracted to you, the more you can expand your business. We have covered everything on “how much do Instagram influencers really make“? Let us know if you want to find out what your potential earning could be by reaching out for an assessment today!